- See the best of York on this informative walking tour
- Your private guide shares the city’s Roman and Viking history
- Hit top attractions like Clifford's Tower and St Mary’s Abbey
- Beautiful views along the banks of the River Ouse
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the covered entrance section of York Railway Station, adjacent to Station Road. Your Guide will be holding a sign with the lead customers name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let me show you London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Walking Tour: York City Highlights and York Minster.