- Nighttime sightseeing tour of Washington DC landmarks
- Take in DC’s monuments as they glow with spectacular lighting
- Marvel at the majestic presence of the White House in the evening light and walk up to the Lincoln Memorial
- Get great photo ops of illuminated Capitol Hill landmarks
- Admire the fountain displays at the WWI and WWII Memorials
- Small-group tour limited to 7 passengers per cart to ensure a personalized experience.
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company
Departure & Return
12th & Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop) at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building.
What To Expect
Meet the guide and the rest of the small-group at 12th and Independence Ave. SW, the Smithsonian Metro Stop at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building. Then climb aboard a nifty eCruiser vehicle — an open-air, eco-friendly electric cart that offers as much in style as it does with substance.
See the Washington Monument lit up for the evening; the Thomas Jefferson and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials, illuminated by indirect lighting from the Tidal Basin; the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, featuring cascading waterfalls and scenic sculptures; and the National World War I and World War II Memorials, with a spectacular fountain display.
There’s also the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the White House, Capitol Hill and the world-famous dome of the United States Capitol, plus the United States Supreme Court Building and the Library of Congress. Along the way, hear the historic stories and facts that make the city of Washington, DC one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Your tour covers the National Mall in an all-electric vehicle. We're committed to reducing the environmental impact of vehicle-based tourism in Washington DC, which makes up the vast majority of tours given in this city. Make a "green" difference by seeing the Mall via electric transportation!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a small group experience, with each electric cart limited to a max of 7 people.
- Whilst we do our best to seat groups together, we aren’t able to guarantee this and at times, groups may be asked to sit on separate carts.
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation. The final decision on cancelling a tour will occur at least 1 hour prior to departure and all possible guests will be contacted.
- Carts accommodate most types of infant seats and we encourage parents to bring their own. We can provide an infant seat, as long as a guest calls us at least 48 hours before the tour and informs us of the age and weight of the infant.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated, but we need to know in advance.
- The itinerary and its order of stops are subject to change at any time. Monuments visited may change due to local road or monument closure which are beyond our control.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews