- Washington DC bike tour of monuments and memorials
- Hear anecdotes and history from a knowledgeable guide
- Visit DC icons like Washington Monument, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial
- Cruise through DC on a comfortable hybrid bike, customized to your size
Departure & Return
Please meet at 998 Maine Avenue, Washington DC, 20024. We're on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW
What To Expect
Follow your guide at a leisurely pace over relatively flat terrain, using bike lanes that wind past notable historic landmarks in the dynamic capital. Stop en route to hear interesting facts from your guide about each site you visit, including the Washington Monument, a towering obelisk that honors the first US president.
Learn about the architectural features of the memorials along the Potomac Tidal Basin, including the stately Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial. Read the many famous quotes at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, and note the more than 58,000 names on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, a tribute to men and women who served in the Vietnam War.
Check out the National World War II Memorial and more before you ride back to the starting point, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours begin on time, your tour check-in time is important. You must check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. We can not guarantee we can accommodate late customers. Please OPEN your voucher and read directions, you may need extra time to find us if you are traveling during rush hour or on metro train on a weekend.
- Tour may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bikes
- To ride in a trailer carriage, children must be 12 months and able to hold up their heads and wear a helmet
- We reserve the right to outfit youth riders on equipment appropriate for their size and safety. If any of your riders are 4'4" or shorter, please make sure you've spoken to us once you've booked.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Late arriving participants risk forfeiture of their seats. Instead, guests may be offered a rental bike and/or rescheduled based on availability. Rescheduling fee may apply.
- This tour covers approximately five miles of rider over three hours. It is appropriate for the casual exerciser.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking formerly Bike and Roll DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are bringing kids (ours were between 10 to 11), then consider doing this monument tour instead of a guided bus monument tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews