- See Washington DC's sights lit up for the night
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- 2-hour Big Bus tour of DC at night
- Experience unparalleled views from the vantage point of an open top double-decker Big Bus
- Live commentary in English
- Recorded commentary in multiple other languages
Departure & Return
Night Tour departs at 8pm Thursday - Sunday. Be advised, in DC, street closures and protests affect timing of routes and availability.
What To Expect
As you take off through the Washington DC landscape, lit up for the night, listen to live commentary in English or recorded commentary in Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese. Pass landmarks and highlights such as the Capitol Building, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the White House, and others.
End your tour back where you started after 2 hours.
Please note: Night Tour timings are subject to change without notice. Please check your ticket on the day of your tour for the most current hours of operation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Panoramic night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so arrive early to secure your seat. Everyone sits up top unless otherwise requested (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Operation times are subject to change without notice
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out real-time bus tracking information and Stop location. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.