Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2.5-hour retro bus tour of Warsaw
- Ride around Warsaw on a retro communist-era bus
- Jump off to explore the UNESCO-listed monuments of Warsaw’s Old Town
- Marvel at the regal monuments and beautiful gardens of the Lazienki Royal Park
- See landmarks such as the Palace of Culture and Science, St John’s Cathedral, and Castle Square
- Learn more about Warsaw’s history and heritage with live on-board commentary
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Warsaw or those short on time
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the main entrance to the Palace of Culture and Science, which is from Marszałkowska street, between Dramatic Theatre and Studio Theatre.
What To Expect
The first stop is at the Lazienki Royal Park, where you’ll jump out to explore the magnificent parklands with your guide. Wander around the beautiful royal gardens, see Frederic Chopin’s monument and the Palace on the Isle, then admire historic buildings like the Old Orangery and Amphitheatre.
Continue into the city’s oldest district and stop to walk around Warsaw’s UNESCO-listed Old Town. Start by admiring Sigismund’s Column, the 72-foot (22-meter) tall monument at the heart of Castle square, then follow your guide to landmarks like the Cathedral of St. John and the Warsaw Barbicane. Stroll around the lively Market Square, marvel at the striking red façade of the Royal Castle, and pose for photos by the Mermaid Monument.
After an afternoon taking in the highlights of the city, your tour ends back at the Palace of Culture and Science.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY WPT1313 Warsaw Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms