- Private tour of Warsaw’s Jewish districts and landmarks by Fiat 125p
- Explore the places associated with Warsaw’s Jewish community through the ages
- See the WWII Jewish Ghetto area, Ghetto Wall, Nożyk Synagogue, and Jewish Cemetery
- Enjoy an optional visit to the Museum of the History of Polish Jews (own expense)
- Enjoy in-depth attention from a driver-guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
We will meet at the parking in front of the main entrance to the Palace of Culture and Science (from Marszałkowska street).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take off first to see the remains of the Ghetto Wall, constructed in the former Jewish Ghetto in 1940 and imprisoning over 400,000 Jews. Learn the complex history of Warsaw’s Jewish community from your guide, gaining a deeper understanding of the perils faced during the Nazi occupation.
Continue to the Nożyk Synagogue for a look inside. An active place of worship today, it was Warsaw's only surviving synagogue in WWII. Afterward, travel to the former ‘Large Ghetto’ of Muranów, now decorated with modern buildings and street art. Pause for a stroll through the Jewish Cemetery to pay homage to the lives lost.
Visit the Ghetto Heroes Monument next and, if you choose, make a stop at the Museum of the History of Polish Jews (own expense). Explore the acclaimed modernist space that chronicles over 1,000 years of Polish-Jewish history.
As this is a private tour, feel free to mention any particular points of interest to your guide, including the film locations featured in 'The Pianist,' and set in Warsaw's WWII era. Opt to conclude with a meal (own expense) at a traditional restaurant before being returned to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that you will be required to cover your head when visiting some Jewish sites, this can be provided by the guide if necessary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up only from the city center
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WPT1313 Warsaw Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Warsaw's Jewish Heritage by Retro Fiat.