- Learn to make a Polish specialty—dumplings called “pierogi”
- Small-group experience limited to 10 travelers
- Vegetarian options are available on request
- Finish your experience by cooking and tasting the dumplings
Departure & Return
Please, arrive 10 minutes before the class starts. Pierogi & More cooking class, Stawki 3. Close to the Old Town, easily accesible with metro, bus and tramway.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Our cooking class is probably the safest experience in Warsaw you can choose these days. You prepare your own food and...it is thouroughly cooked. All satefy measures are rigolously observed: limited capacity, desinfections between classes, masks for the quests and the host. The venue is large enough to allow for 2 metres distance between participants at all stages of the class.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maria Oskroba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms