- Full-day tour of the Masovia province from Warsaw
- Follow in the footsteps of Frederic Chopin in his hometown, Zelazowa Wola
- Admire the 17th-century fortified church in Brochow
- Soak up the ambiance of the Lowicz's triangular market square
- Marvel at the aristocratic residence of the Radziwills family in Nieborow
- Opt to visit the incredible Maurzyce Ethnographic Park
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Next, travel to Brochow — the town in which Chopin was baptized — to admire its 17th-century fortified church, considered one of Poland’s most important examples of defensive architecture. After absorbing the charm of Lowicz’s triangular market square, you’ll admire the town’s cathedral and browse a collection of wooden sculptures in Lowicz Museum.
After exploring the traditional town of Lowicz, you’ll be presented with two options: choose to visit the ethnographic park in Maurzyce to see a reconstruction of rural 19th-century villages, or pay a visit to the towns of Nieborow and Arkadia.
In Nieborow resides a resplendent aristocratic residence belonging to the Radziwills family — stroll the charming gardens that surround the palace and tour the coach house and orangery. Then, you’ll immerse yourself in the beauty of Helena Radziwillowna park — considered Poland’s most beautiful park — and admire artificial ruins such as the Temple of the Archpriest, the Roman Aqueduct and the Grotto of Sybil.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Warsaw hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- Please note: museum in Zelazowa Wola is closed on Mondays; park only is open for public
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY AB Poland Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands