- Full-day trip to Malbork and either Gdansk or Sopot from Warsaw
- Visit Malbork's famous medieval fortress, the largest brick building in Europe
- Choose to visit either the picturesque port of Gdansk or coastal gem, Sopot
- Admire the rich decoration of the Golden Gate and Dutch House in Gdansk
- Stroll Europe's longest wooden pier and see the Crooked House in Sopot
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed castle, you’ll visit its vast courtyard, admire the elaborate décor of the Grand Master’s Palace and see shining suits of armour and amber.
Once you’ve discovered the castle, choose to take a 2-hour tour of either Gdansk or Sopot. In Gdansk, stroll beneath the richly decorated Golden Gate, browse the Long Market and absorb the historical charm of Artus Court, shrouded in 16th-century legends. Marvel at the vibrant façade of the Dutch House, capture photographs of the famous Neptune’s Fountain and revere the Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the largest brick church in the world.
Alternatively, head to Sopot — a picturesque gem located on the rugged Baltic Coast — and amble along the Heroes of Monte Cassino Street. Wander to the end Sopot’s seemingly interminable pier, capture photographs of the unusual Crooked House and admire the lighthouse, home to a collection of sculptures and stained glass windows.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Warsaw hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide upon request and dependent upon availability
- Please note that on Mondays visit in Malbork castle is shorter than usual
- Please mind that the tour is not private. For private transportation (extra paid) please contact us at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- • Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- Health & Safety measures * **Stringent Cleaning and Disinfection** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting our vehicles, surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour/event. * **Hand sanitizers** - Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. * **Protective masks** - We ensure that our guides are wearing protective masks (in accordance with the current pandemic regulations). Our drivers are wearing protective masks in the vehicle at all times. Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. You do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during a private tour, unless you are coughing. * **Proper ventilation in the vehicles** - We avoid recirculating air, which means the air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming from the outside. * **Social distancing** - Our guides keep a safe distance (1,5 metre) from the participants during walking tours. In our cars and vans, at least 1-2 seats (depending on the size of the vehicle) remain empty. * **Wellness Checks** - Our staff members monitor their health on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, please contact us before the tour. We will work directly with you to reschedule your booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY AB Poland Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Both of these locations are must visit when in Poland." See review