Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Poland's resilient and modern capital city on an afternoon sightseeing tour by coach. Cover most of the major landmarks, including the Royal Castle, King Sigismund III’s Column, Holy Cross Church, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a historic vodka factory, and the UNESCO-listed Old Town, faithfully rebuilt after the destruction of World War II. Hear stories of wartime tragedy and triumph as you see the former Jewish Ghetto and Monument of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944.
- 3-hour afternoon sightseeing tour of Warsaw
- See the city's major landmarks including the Royal Castle, St. John’s Cathedral, the Praga district, Lazienki Park, and more
- Visit the reconstructed Old Town, honored as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about wartime Warsaw on a tour of the former Jewish Ghetto, uprising monuments, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Small group limited to 18 ensures personal service
- Great introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide in English
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our customers at about 2 p.m. from the places where they stay, e.g. hotels, hostels, apartments, r&b’s and other locations in Warsaw City Centre (please do remember to send the address/name of the place of pick-up). Our customers are requested to wait in a hotel lobby 5 minutes before the activity starts/scheduled times for being picked-up. You will recognise our guide/driver as they will have small, yellow board with red signs on it. In case of any questions, please call us on this number +48 606 209 209.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to have appropriate clothing for the weather
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Guided Bus City Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Warsaw Afternoon, guided, social-distance bus, city tour with pick up&drop off?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Warsaw Afternoon, guided, social-distance bus, city tour with pick up&drop off?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Warsaw Afternoon, guided, social-distance bus, city tour with pick up&drop off?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Highly recommended , But remember, if you're traveling in the late Fall or Winter months and come from warmer climates, dress in layers beyond layers." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Warsaw Afternoon, guided, social-distance bus, city tour with pick up&drop off
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowWalking Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory