Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour afternoon sightseeing tour of Warsaw
- See the city's major landmarks including the Royal Castle, St. John’s Cathedral, the Praga district, Lazienki Park, and more
- Visit the reconstructed Old Town, honored as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about wartime Warsaw on a tour of the former Jewish Ghetto, uprising monuments, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Small group limited to 18 ensures personal service
- Great introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Guided Bus City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Highly recommended , But remember, if you're traveling in the late Fall or Winter months and come from warmer climates, dress in layers beyond layers." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews