- Private 1-day tour of Anykščiai and the Hill of Crosses from Vilnius
- Gain insight into Lithuania’s engineering history on the narrow-gauge railway
- Visit attractions including the Ethnographic Horse Museum and the Church of St Matthias with a private guide
- Take the treetop rope course in the Aukštaitija National Park
- Enjoy a moment of peace and reflection at the Hill of Crosses
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Vilnius hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Lithuania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.