- Discover Vienna by both foot and bike in one day
- Start your day with a morning walking tour, learning about Vienna’s history and culture from a friendly guide
- See top Vienna attractions like Heldenplatz, the Spanish Riding School, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and Hofburg Palace
- Cycle around the Ringstrasse in the afternoon, passing Vienna Opera House
- Ride around Prater, Vienna’s famous park, and pose for pictures in front of the Riesenad Ferris Wheel
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your morning begins in central Vienna, where you meet up with your guide and set off on a walking tour. Travel at a relaxing pace as you pass Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz), where Hitler delivered his ‘Anschluss’ speech in 1938, and Sacher Café, celebrated for its delectable chocolate cake. You also see St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Hofburg Palace, and the Spanish Riding School, home to Lipizzan horses practicing classical dressage.
As you journey around the city, learn about each historic site and architectural gem. Your guide regales you with stories of the city’s Roman roots, involvement in the World Wars, rich culture and more.
Your tour concludes near St Stephen’s Cathedral. Enjoy a break to purchase lunch and relax before your bike excursion begins.
Vienna Highlights Bike Tour :
After enjoying some free time, join up with your guide in the center of the city and listen to a brief safety overview. Then, hop on your bike and follow your guide toward the Ringstrasse. Cycle around this famous street and see stunning Viennese architecture, including the House of Parliament, City Hall, and Vienna University.
Admire the Neo-Classical design of the Vienna Opera House, and spot the bright hues of the Hundertwasserhaus, a vibrant apartment building designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
Top off your tour with a stop at the Prater amusement park, where you’ll see the Giant Ferris Wheel, an iconic structure in the city’s skyline. Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Total cycling distance is approx. 6 miles (10 km)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.