Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2.5-hour guided Vienna walking tour
- See Vienna's top attractions alongside its lesser known spots
- Learn about Vienna's culturally rich history from your knowledgeable local guide
- Pass popular Vienna sites including Hofburg Imperial Palace, St Stephan's Cathedral, Heroes' Square and the Spanish Riding School
- A perfect introduction to the city for both first-time visitors and established Vienna fans
Departure & Return
The tour starts form Maria Theresa Square (Maria-Theresien-Platz).
What To Expect
Pass the city’s historic landmarks, walking through Heldenplatz (Heroes' Square), where Adolf Hitler made his 1938 annexation speech. Admire the iconic landmark of St Stephen’s Cathedral, a beloved mark of Viennese freedom, as well as the Sacher Café, known for its delectable chocolate cake.
Visit the Hofburg Imperial Palace, built in the 13th century and the former residence of the monarchs of the Habsburg dynasty. You’ll also stop at the Spanish Riding School, a center for classical dressage.
After exploring the city’s grand structures and small streets, your tour will conclude at St Stephen’s Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vienna Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms