10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Turn a transfer between cities into a fun sightseeing trip. On the way from Vienna to Budapest this small-group trip will let you discover the hidden gems of the Hungarian countryside, stopping to see Eszterházy Palace in Fertőd as well as the small towns of Győr and Sopron.
- Combine a city transfer with a sightseeing tour: Save time and money
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Discover places along the way you'd be unlikely to find yourself
- Learn about local history and culture from your driver/guide
Saved to wishlist!
A friendly local guide
Room for a reasonable amount of luggage
Entrance to Esterhazy Palace
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidetrips from Vienna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vienna-Budapest One-Way Sightseeing Transfer?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vienna-Budapest One-Way Sightseeing Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vienna-Budapest One-Way Sightseeing Transfer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Vienna-Budapest One-Way Sightseeing Transfer
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingViennaBus Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Wiener Konzerthaus Tours & TicketsSchlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden) Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien) Tours & TicketsVienna Woods (Wienerwald) Tours & TicketsDanube Cycle Path (Donauradweg) Tours & TicketsVienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen) Tours & TicketsSisi Museum Tours & TicketsRingstrasse Tours & TicketsSala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus) Tours & TicketsTime Travel Vienna Tours & TicketsAugarten Tours & TicketsAugarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten) Tours & TicketsRemise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise) Tours & TicketsBank Austria Kunstforum Tours & TicketsBeethoven Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Rupert's Church (Ruprechtskirche) Tours & TicketsJudenplatz Tours & TicketsRathaus Tours & TicketsMuseum of Military History (Heeresgeschichtliches Museum) Tours & TicketsHaydnhaus Tours & Tickets