Explore our promoted experiences
- Culinary walking tour of Vienna with a small group of 12 people or fewer
- Visit a historical coffee house, pastry shop, and hotel in Vienna’s city center
- Tour the Naschmarkt market and an open-air market in the bohemian district of Mariahilf
- Sample fresh produce, fish, spices, and cheese at a local restaurant
- Taste Vienna’s famous brews at private coffee tasting in Neubau
- Coffee tasting and food samples included; additional food, drink, and souvenirs at own expense
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once properly caffeinated, satisfy your sweet tooth at a famous pastry shop and chocolatier, and then head to the hotel that claims fame for inventing the Viennese dessert Sachertorte, a chocolate cake with a layer of apricot jam and chocolate icing: learn how the kitchen churns out 500 a day.
Continue to the two open-air markets of Naschmarkt and Brunnenmarkt, getting recommendations for the hottest local eateries along the way, and spend time browsing stalls of colorful produce, sweet treats, and homewares. Plus, visit a tiny restaurant near the market to try fresh produce, fish, spices, and cheese.
Finish your tour with a private coffee tasting in a popular coffeehouse in trendy Neubau, Vienna's seventh district, where you bid farewell to your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Austria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Food, Coffee and Market: Small Group or Private Walking Tour in Vienna.