12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Hallstatt and its surrounding attractions on a full-day small-group tour from Vienna. Travel by private transportation and discover more points of interest in less time. Listen as your guide narrates the sights and make stops at filming locations for 'The Sound of Music' and more. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Hallstatt followed by free time to explore independently, before your comfortable return journey.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Relax in comfortable round trip transportation
- Enjoy free time to explore independently
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Local professional guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
WiFi on board
Bottled water on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel or private apartment in Vienna (except outer districts).
- Vienna Port DDSG
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport (ID for EU citizens) is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY White Alligator Tours OG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hallstatt Small-Group Day Trip from Vienna ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Hallstatt is a beautiful village, just take plenty of cash because most restaurants and shops don't take cards" See review
- "It’s a full day trip but so worth it, I would highly recommend it!" See review
- "I highly recommend this tour as it is well organised and you get to see all the lake district." See review
Product code: 71196P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Hallstatt Small-Group Day Trip from Vienna
13 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingViennaShore Excursions - SchwechatBus Tours - SchwechatPorts of Call Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatShore Excursions - BratislavaBus Tours - BratislavaPorts of Call Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaShore Excursions - GrazBus Tours - GrazPorts of Call Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Third Man Museum (Dritte Mann Museum)Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)Melk Abbey (Stift Melk)Danube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)Madame Tussauds ViennaKunsthalle Wien MuseumsquartierSala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)Beethoven Museum DürnsteinRemise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise)University of Vienna (Universität Wien)Albertina MuseumVienna TheatermuseumImperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)Museum of Military History (Heeresgeschichtliches Museum)Mozarthaus ViennaAugarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)Liechtenstein Garden Palace (Gartenpalais Liechtenstein)Freyung SquareVienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben)