2 hours (Approx.)
Open since summer 2014, Hard Rock Cafe Vienna is the first of its kind in the city. The popular American eatery has a first-in, first-to-eat policy but, luckily for you, this skip-the-line booking voucher allows you to bypass the lines and grab a sought-after table straight away. Simply show up with your voucher on the day of your booking and feast on American cuisine amid the rock music memorabilia of Parov Stelar, Richie Sambora and more.
- Skip-the-line entry to Vienna’s first-ever Hard Rock Cafe
- Jump ahead of the people waiting in line under the restaurant’s first-come, first-served policy
- Tuck into classic American-style food and music
- Choose a two- or three-course dinner with soft drinks
- Admire rock legends’ memorabilia and visit the retail store
Saved to wishlist!
2- or 3-course meal (depending on option selected)
Soft drink, coffee or tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any additional food, drinks or merchandise
Departure & Return
Rotenturmstraße 25, 1010 Wien, Austria
Rotenturmstrasse 25 1010 Vienna
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child menu (age 0-10) is also available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
- You may arrive at any time during open hours; simply present your voucher for priority seating
- Please note: menu items are subject to availability and change
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hard Rock Cafe - Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Vienna Including Meal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Vienna Including Meal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Vienna Including Meal?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Vienna Including Meal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Vienna Including Meal
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesViennaAttractions & Museums - SchwechatMuseum Tickets & Passes - SchwechatAttractions & Museums - BratislavaMuseum Tickets & Passes - BratislavaAttractions & Museums - GrazMuseum Tickets & Passes - GrazCategory
BurgtheaterDonauparkSisi MuseumAustrian Parliament BuildingAustrian Museum of Applied Arts (the MAK)Johann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)Madame Tussauds ViennaJudenplatz Chocolate Museum ViennaAcademy of Fine Arts Vienna (Akademie der Bildende Künste Wien)Jewish Museum Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Schlumberger CellarsLiechtenstein Garden Palace (Gartenpalais Liechtenstein)NaschmarktVienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)Danube River at ViennaAugartenFreyung Square