- Dinner and classical concert at the Kursalon Vienna
- Start with a 4-course dinner of seasonal Austrian cuisine
- Watch an authentic Viennese concert at the historic Kursalon Vienna
- Be captivated by orchestra masterpieces by Strauss, Mozart, and other Viennese musicians
- Enjoy accompaniment by opera singers and ballet dancers
- Select seats in the rear, middle or front section, or upgrade to the two front rows of the concert hall
- Sip a glass of sparkling wine, and receive a concert program and CD (if VIP category selected)
Departure & Return
Both, restaurant "Das Johann" and the Concert hall are in Kursalon Vienna. Parking available, location easily accessible by public transport. Closest metro station is Stadtpark, line U4. Closest tram station is Weihburggasse, Line 2.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your evening begins with dinner inside the historic concert hall, at the Restaurant Johann. Settle into your seat and savor four courses of seasonal Viennese dishes. (See Sample Menu below.)
After dessert, you are shown to your seat for a renowned performance of classical Viennese music in Lanner Hall. Accompanied by opera vocalists and ballet dancers, soak up the sounds of arias, duets, waltzes, and polkas, as well as operetta and piano concerto melodies.
Hear pieces such as Strauss’ ‘A Little Night Music’ and ‘On the Beautiful Blue Danube,' and Mozart’s famous overture to Le Nozze di Figaro. You are also be treated to Johann Schrammel’s ‘Vienna remains Vienna' and many more pieces from local musicians throughout the centuries.
If you choose to upgrade to a VIP ticket, enjoy front-row seating, a glass of sparkling wine during intermission and a Johann Strauss CD to take home with your Kursalon Orchestra program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Smart evening attire is advised. No sneakers, jeans or shorts are permitted in the concert halls.
- In case of private functions held in the Kursalon restaurant, dinner will be served in the Restaurant opposite the venue.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sound of Vienna GmbH
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Kursalon: Strauss and Mozart Concert Including 4-Course Dinner.