- Small-group walking tour of Vienna
- Explore the city with an experienced guide
- Visit Vienna's historic and cultural highlights
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for first time visitors
Departure & Return
On Michaelerplatz # 3, in front of the Bank - Raiffeisen Only 3 min. from the U3 underground station “Herrengasse” Coordinates 48°12'29.86"N, 16°22'0.19"E
“Drei - 3” telecom branch - 1010 Vienna, St. Stephan’s square 8A/Jasomiergottstraße Subway line U1/U4 Station "Stephansplatz " - Exit " Stephansplatz" Coordinates 48°12'32.42"N 16°22'20.52"E
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for younger children
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viennatour - Herbert Stojaspal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It gave us an excellent grasp of Vienna and is well worth doing on your first day." See review