- Guided walking tour of Vienna’s Old Town
- Pass the Hofburg imperial palace and learn of its history
- Hear stories about the Empress Sisi and medieval knights
- Check out the sights of the Ringstrasse such as Vienna City Hall
- Walk through Volksgarten, known as the garden of a thousand roses
Departure & Return
Good Vienna Tours meeting point on the street level, next to the fountain and the hot dog stand, behind the opera and opposite the tourist information - just look for our guide with the green umbrella!
Infront of the Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible; if help is needed, please make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Good Vienna Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms