7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Slovakian capital of Bratislava lies just an hour from Vienna. On this private tour, travel across the border in the comfort of a private vehicle, then enjoy a customized tour of the city with a local guide. Stroll around the atmospheric Old Town; admire landmarks including Primate’s Palace, Grassalkovich Palace, and St Michael’s Tower; and enjoy free time for lunch and souvenir shopping.
- Magnificent views and photo opportunities of Bratislava
- Learn about Slovakian history, culture, and cuisine from a local guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Vienna
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Professional English speaking driver at your full day disposal
Tailor made itinerary
Local guide in Bratislava
Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna at the pre-arranged time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SBG Mietwagen und Reiseorganisation GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Vienna: Discover Bratislava Private Tour with a Local guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Vienna: Discover Bratislava Private Tour with a Local guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Vienna: Discover Bratislava Private Tour with a Local guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
From Vienna: Discover Bratislava Private Tour with a Local guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingViennaBus Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Remise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise)Klosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)Imperial Treasury of Vienna (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer)RathausVotive Church (Votivkirche)Chocolate Museum ViennaBank Austria KunstforumJudenplatz Burggarten Mozarthaus ViennaVienna Woods (Wienerwald)St Peter's ChurchHaydnhausSisi MuseumSala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)Austrian Parliament BuildingSchubert GeburtshausAugartenAugarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)WestLicht Center for Photography