- Guaranteed window seat: Enjoy unobstructed views
- Learn about the city from your's pilot's informative commentary
- Get a brand new perspective on the city of Vienna
- Small-group tour (maximum four): Ensures a more personal experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Stockerau Aerodrome Address: Senninger Straße 59 "Am Flugplatz" 2000 Stockerau Dates: See Availability Return point: See departure location
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 110 might be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aerial Helicopter
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized