Departure & Return
Meeting time 15 minutes prior to the departure, CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES, Place d'Armes 78000 VERSAILLES - Meeting point under the statue of Louis XIV, find our representative with a Paris CityVision sign.
After the guided visit of the Palace, enjoy the Garden at your own leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet your guide at Versailles 15 minutes prior tour departure
- This Passport allows you to discover the Sun King 's Kingdom during the day. Start by the guided visit of the Palace and then discover at your leisure the whole Estate such as Trianon, The Queen Hamlet....
- Strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- This tour is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- Unique entrance at the Palace: any exit at final
- Fountain shows included when operating
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Versailles Palace Skip the Line Guided Tour with Fountains Show.