Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Seasonal Offer
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Departure & Return
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing Welcome Kiosk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For 2021 - Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing will ONLY pick up from 999 Canada Place Way (Welcome Kiosk) and the Sandman Hotel on Georgia. Guests must contact Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing by 5 pm the night prior to departure to confirm pick up location and time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms