- Immerse yourself in Carpathian wildlife
- Relax in convenient round trip transportation from your hotel
- Take an atypical tourist excursion
- Feel secure under the protection of an armed guide
Departure & Return
Parking lot in front of the Tamasi Aron Memorial Park and the catholic church of Lupeni (Farkaslaka in Hungarian) village.
4:30pm or 5:30pm depending on sunset time (the exact departure time will be confirmed after booking)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Generally, children should be around 8 years old to participate and understand the importance of the environment we operate in
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress warmly: sturdy, waterproof footwear and warm clothing recommended
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- There are no bathroom facilities in the hide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather and less chances to spot bears, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Be prepared by wearing hiking boots and weatherproof clothing.
- Please avoid wearing perfume, it may scare away the wild animals from the hide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure between 4.30-6.00pm depending on sunset time. The exact departure time will be confirmed after booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Escapes Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.