- Take a small-group trip to Niagara Falls and scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake from Toronto
- Travel right up to the edge of these raging torrents of water aboard a Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Do more sightseeing, souvenir shopping or optional activities like helicopter rides during free time at Niagara Falls
- Travel by luxury vehicle along the scenic Niagara Parkway to sights like the Floral Clock and historic Fort George
- Explore the charming town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Small-group trip is limited to no more than 12 guests
Departure & Return
Roundtrip transportation only available for registered guests at these select Downtown Toronto hotels. Alternatively, kindly meet the bus at 55 York Street for 8:30 AM departure (West side of Fairmont Royal York Hotel).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please email to verify pick up time if you are a registered guest at one of the select Hotels.
- A small-moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Itinerary and vehicle type is subject to change. When the boat is not operating, we will substitute for Journey Behind the falls.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children under 5 do not require a ticket, but must sit on laps. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, a ticket must be purchased.
- Most travelers can participate
- Complimentary Live Vehicle Tracking available: www.vipontariotours.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Ontario Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms