- Full-day, small-group coach tour of Niagara from Toronto with free WiFi on board
- Ride the Hornblower boat to the base of Niagara Falls
- Visit an award-winning winery and enjoy complimentary wine or grape juice tasting
- Fully narrated tour from a Niagara Parks Certified local tour guide
- Toronto downtown hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Board the Hornblower boat for a misty ride to the edge of the falls: this is the perfect place to feel the power of the churning water up close (April - November). Pause for a Fallsview Buffet lunch at Penthouse Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (if tour and lunch option is selected), whose floor-to-ceiling glass windows look directly at the waterfall.
Explore 19th-century architecture in the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you’ll have independent time to explore at your own pace—the old fashioned community is the only place in Canada with a ‘Lord Mayor,’ and was a longtime destination on the Underground Railroad. Meet back up with the group and guide to visit a local winery and sample Ontario wines. A complimentary wine tasting is included. This tour concludes with return transfer to your Toronto Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please add hotel information in special requirements at checkout
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zoom Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms