- Hear about Tampa’s haunted history at one of the spookiest times—at night
- Your guide knows the best ways around the city to fit more into your time
- A late-night start time allows for you to grab dinner before you meet
- Everyone’s welcome on this walking tour—even pets
Departure & Return
All Ghost Tours meet at the Old Tampa Theater at 711 N Franklin Street. Look for your tour guide, who will be holding a lantern. Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your tour’s departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tampa Terrors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience