3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tallinn’s medieval monuments and beautiful parks are even more atmospheric in the winter months and a bike ride is the perfect way to stay warm when it’s cold out. On this tour, explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town, cycle around Kadriorg Park, admire the traditional wooden houses of Kalamaja district, and experience city life as you stop at a local café and browse the stalls at Balti Jaama Market.
- Comprehensive introduction to Tallinn for first-time visitors
- Plenty of photo opportunities in Tallinn Old Town and Kalamaja district
- Guided bike tour: cover more ground than a walking tour
- Seasonal tour available only between November and March
Saved to wishlist!
Bike (if winter conditions tires with spikes)
English speaking guide
Entrance to any sights/museums
Departure & Return
Vene 33 , Vene 33, 10123 Tallinn, EstoniaThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet at City Bike office in Tallinn Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City bike OÜ
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTallinnFood Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMountain Bike Tours - HelsinkiMarkets - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiFood Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMountain Bike Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaFood Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgMountain Bike Tours - St PetersburgMarkets - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Kadriorg ParkTallinn LegendsPalmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Tallinn City WallTallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Estonian Open Air MuseumKadriorg PalaceSagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Dome ChurchTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Vabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomSeaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Olde HansaTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) KGB Museum