Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
12 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
221 Tours & Activities
Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam) Tours
5 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Tallinn’s medieval monuments and beautiful parks are even more atmospheric in the winter months and a bike ride is the perfect way to stay warm when it’s cold out. On this tour, explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town, cycle around Kadriorg Park, admire the traditional wooden houses of Kalamaja district, and experience city life as you stop at a local café and browse the stalls at Balti Jaama Market.
- Comprehensive introduction to Tallinn for first-time visitors
- Plenty of photo opportunities in Tallinn Old Town and Kalamaja district
- Guided bike tour: cover more ground than a walking tour
- Seasonal tour available only between November and March
Saved to wishlist!
Bike (if winter conditions tires with spikes)
English speaking guide
Entrance to any sights/museums
Departure & Return
Departure PointVene 33, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City bike OÜ
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tallinn Winter Bike Tour with Cafe Stop and Market Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18634P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTallinnFood Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMountain Bike Tours - HelsinkiMarkets - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiFood Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMountain Bike Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaFood Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgMountain Bike Tours - St PetersburgMarkets - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
PiritaTallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Tallinn LegendsVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomOlde HansaTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Kadriorg ParkEstonian Open Air MuseumSagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Kadriorg PalaceSeaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Tallinn City WallDome ChurchPalmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)