Are you interested in?
87 Tours & Activities
Tallinn Old Town (Vanalinn) Tours
117 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
221 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Discover Tallinn Old Town’s highlights and some hidden corners you may not see on your own on this small-group walking tour. Roam the Upper and Lower Town to visit treasures such as the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, city walls, and Old Town Hall Square. Plus, delve into alleyways to find tucked-away details and spots favored by locals; and hear fresh perspectives on the city’s history and culture that many visitors miss.
- Explore Tallinn’s Upper and Lower Old Town on a small-group walking tour
- Learn about the medieval city in depth, without getting lost or distracted
- Ensure you cover the must-sees, such as Town Hall Square and the city walls
- Uncover hidden gems and detail not obvious if exploring independently
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Food and drinks
Transport to the meeting spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointViru Gate, Viru tänav, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tallinn Small Group Walking Tour: Old Town Only?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tallinn Small Group Walking Tour: Old Town Only?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Tallinn Small Group Walking Tour: Old Town Only?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you go to Tallinn and do not take this tour, you are really missing out on a wonderful experience." See review
Product code: 51192P63
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTallinnWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaWalking Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Tallinn LegendsVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomPalmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Olde HansaKadriorg PalaceKadriorg ParkPiritaEstonian Open Air MuseumDome ChurchTallinn City WallTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)