- Explore Tallinn’s Upper and Lower Old Town on a small-group walking tour
- Learn about the medieval city in depth, without getting lost or distracted
- Ensure you cover the must-sees, such as Town Hall Square and the city walls
- Uncover hidden gems and detail not obvious if exploring independently
Departure & Return
We meet at the Viru Gate. You will see flower shops on your left and your guide will be by the remains of the two towers. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you go to Tallinn and do not take this tour, you are really missing out on a wonderful experience." See review