- Small-group tour (eight maximum) ensures a more personal experience
- See Tallinn's top sights as well as some lesser-visited landmarks
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
We meet at the Viru Gate. You will see shops that sell fresh flowers. Your guide will wait by the remains of the old city gate Viru with a sign that says " Walks In Europe".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience