3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Your guide meets you at the port
Walking tour ( no vehicle)
Food and drinks
Our pick up doesn't include a vehicle because old town is only 10 minutes so we walk and avoid the traffic, too.
Your guide will help you into the slow train ride at the end of the tour but the tickets are not included.
Departure & Return
tallinn portWe do meet cruise ship passengers at the dock. You MUST provide us with your ship's schedule so that we can organize your timings.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tallinn Old Town- Private Shore Excursion for families?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tallinn Old Town- Private Shore Excursion for families?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Tallinn Old Town- Private Shore Excursion for families?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Tallinn Old Town- Private Shore Excursion for families
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTallinnShore Excursions - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaShore Excursions - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Olde HansaKadriorg ParkSeaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Tallinn LegendsSagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Estonian Open Air MuseumVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomKGB MuseumTallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Kadriorg PalaceTallinn City WallKumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Dome ChurchTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)