Are you interested in?
87 Tours & Activities
Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda) Tours
25 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
221 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get to know the Estonian capital on this 2-hour guided walking tour of Tallinn. Take in the highlights of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Old Town, admire the grand monuments of Town Hall Square; and see landmarks such as St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, St Olav’s Church, and Toompea Castle.
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Tallinn
- Explore the atmospheric Old Town of Tallinn, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See the Town Hall Square, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and Toompea Castle
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tallinn or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Town Hall square, Raekoja plats, Tallinn, Estonia
2: Port of Tallinn, Kesklinn, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Estonia OU
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour of Tallinn?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour of Tallinn?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour of Tallinn?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21134P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTallinnWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaWalking Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)PiritaDome ChurchKadriorg PalaceTallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Olde HansaTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Tallinn City WallKadriorg ParkVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomKumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Estonian Open Air MuseumTallinn LegendsPalmse Manor (Palmse Mois)