Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle along Tallinn’s seafront promenade and admire the Peter the Great Summer Palace
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town of Tallinn both by bike and on foot
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tallinn or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Tour starts from the cruise port gate to the city, and in the beginning of cruise port promenade. The point is located about 200m from the piers (do not take a taxi or schuttle bus, starting pioint is in the cruise area). Google pin is not correct.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is only for Cruise passengers and starts from the Port-border zone. Non-cruise tourists cannot enter the area or participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City bike OÜ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms