Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Tallinn shore excursion
- Take a guided walking tour of Old Town
- Have free time to explore on your own
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On arrival, take a leisurely walking tour of the Estonian capital, strolling past merchant houses and buildings in Upper Town and Lower Town. See St. Olaf’s Church, an old pharmacy, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and The Three Sisters boutique hotel. Follow cobblestone lanes to St. Mary's Cathedral, a domed church built in the 13th century. You'll learn about modern-day life and enjoy panoramic views from Toompea Hill.
In the center of Old Town, set off for some free time to explore the town's charms independently. Your guide will specify a designated meeting point for the return trip to port to meet your cruise ship. Alternatively, you can choose to stay longer and find your own way back by taxi or on foot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please kindly note, that the waiting time past given tour starting time is only 10 minutes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely encourage family or friends to use Viator for any shore excursions in the future" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews