5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 5 hrs
Pick-up from port by private vehicle
Walking Old Town tour for 3 hrs
Coffee break (tea/coffee & a pastry)
Kadriorg & Pirita driving tour 2 hrs
Drop-off at the port by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver outside the main port gate.
- Port of Tallinn Old City Marina, Sadama 25/4, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Tallinn with Kadriorg and Pirita?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Tallinn with Kadriorg and Pirita?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Tallinn with Kadriorg and Pirita?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Tallinn with Kadriorg and Pirita?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shore Excursion: Highlights of Tallinn with Kadriorg and Pirita
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTallinnShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaShore Excursions - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Tallinn City WallOlde HansaKGB MuseumSagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Estonian Open Air MuseumKadriorg PalaceVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomKadriorg ParkTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Tallinn LegendsDome ChurchFreedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)