Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Tallinn shore excursion
- Walking tour of the Tallinn Old Town
- Driving tour of the Kadriorg district
- Includes a coffee and pastry at a local shop
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup and drop-off at the cruise port or hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Get your bearings in the UNESCO-listed Tallinn Old Town, a five-minute drive from the port. Start in Upper Town, walking past St. Olaf’s Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and the Tree Sisters Houses site, a beautifully-preserved collection of medieval houses.
Continue down narrow, cobblestone streets to the St. Mary’s Cathedral, and get views across the city from Toompea Hill. As you walk, the guide will share stories about Estonian history, modern-day culture, and daily life, and you’ll pause for an Estonia-style snack of coffee and pastry at a local shop.
Return to the vehicle for the 15-minute trip to Kadriorg, where you’ll take in the area landmarks on a sightseeing drive (with plenty of stops to stretch your legs and take photos). See a baroque park filled with blooming roses and swan ponds, and take in the exteriors of the Kadriorg Palace, the KUMU Art Museum, the Song Festival Grounds, and the Olympic Yacht Center. Make a final stop at Pirita Beach for views of the Convent of St. Bridget before returning to the cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each child must have an age appropriate seat. Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Hotel guests must provide their hotel name and address for pickup
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Photography is not allowed inside the churches and cathedral
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands