45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of time in Tallinn by prebooking for a small-group marzipan-painting workshop at the Maiasmokk cafe in the Old Town. Legend has it that Tallinn is the birthplace of this almond-and-sugar paste, and this family-friendly experience showcases the art of marzipan decoration. Learn to mold and paint a marzipan figure with instructions from a professional artist, and keep your creation to savor later.
- Learn the art of marzipan painting at a family-friendly workshop in Tallinn
- Prebook to save vacation time and avoid disappointment for you or the kids
- Mold and paint a marzipan figure and take it away to admire and eat
- Ideal for children, with numbers limited to 15 for personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Pikk 16, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
Flexible; please advise at time of booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- Please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking.
- OPERATED BY JSC 'Amber Tours'
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39544P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesPainting Classes Classes & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTallinnCooking Classes - HelsinkiPainting Classes - HelsinkiCooking Classes - RigaPainting Classes - RigaCooking Classes - St PetersburgPainting Classes - St PetersburgCategory
Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Olde HansaSagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Tallinn City WallTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Kadriorg PalaceTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)PiritaKumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Tallinn LegendsEstonian Open Air MuseumKadriorg ParkVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomDome Church