7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Video of your tour
Departure & Return
Vabaduse väljak, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
Agreed pick-up location
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/14/2019 - 11/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours in Estonia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Go North – Private 1 Day Trip to Estonian Nature?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Go North – Private 1 Day Trip to Estonian Nature?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Go North – Private 1 Day Trip to Estonian Nature?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Go North – Private 1 Day Trip to Estonian Nature
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTallinnShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiNature and Wildlife - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaNature and Wildlife - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaShore Excursions - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgNature and Wildlife - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgFull-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
KGB MuseumTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Tallinn City WallKadriorg ParkVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomDome ChurchKumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn) Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Olde HansaPalmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Tallinn LegendsSagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Kadriorg PalaceEstonian Open Air Museum