5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Rather than boring the kids or reducing your own, grown-up historical sightseeing in Tallinn, consider this best-of-both-worlds family tour. After meeting your guide and private vehicle, complement Tallinn’s sights with fun adventures and stories. See Town Hall Square, Toompea, and Kadriorg Palace; hear legends and fairy tales that will fire young imaginations; and enjoy family-friendly activities such as climbing Tallinn’s walls, making marzipan figures, and lunch at a pancake restaurant.
- Bring Tallinn’s sights and history alive for kids on a private family tour
- Combine sightseeing in Tallinn with fun experiences aimed at youngsters
- Hear fantastical legends, attend a marzipan class, visit a beach, and more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, plus choice of departures for added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide for 5 hrs
Language: English. Other languages upon request
Customized child-friendly tour with funny stories and special visits suitable for the entire family
Comfortable A/C vehicle suitable for your private party's size for 5 hrs
Coffee break (tea/coffee and a pastry)
Marzipan Painting class
Roundtrip hotel transfers in your private vehicle
Other languages are available on request. A surcharge might apply. Please inquire with our managers.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from any hotel of Tallinn.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- NOT suitable for people with limited walking ability and wheelchair users.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fairy-tale Tallinn Family Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fairy-tale Tallinn Family Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fairy-tale Tallinn Family Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fairy-tale Tallinn Family Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7772P248
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTallinnBus Tours - HelsinkiNature and Wildlife - HelsinkiArchitecture Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - RigaNature and Wildlife - RigaArchitecture Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaBus Tours - St PetersburgNature and Wildlife - St PetersburgArchitecture Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgCategory
Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)Dome ChurchFreedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)Kadriorg ParkTallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)Olde HansaKadriorg PalaceTallinn LegendsPiritaSeaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)Estonian Open Air MuseumTallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed) Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)Tallinn City WallVabamu Museum of Occupations and FreedomTallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn)