4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the scenic Finger Lakes region of New York during a half-day or full-day wine tour and tasting with an expert guide. Travel the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, home to over 30 wineries, and experience its history, beauty, and world-class wines. Your tour includes three or four winery visits, wine tastings, and transportation. Plus, upgrade to visit an extra winery with lunch included.
- Taste your way around New York’s Seneca Lake wine region
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Winery visits and tastings included in the price of your tour
- Upgrade to visit an extra winery with lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch Included on Full Day tour only.
Hotel pick-up at select hotels if requested
Wine tastings and educational tour through a selection of wineries
Half Day Tour visits 3 wineries,
Full Day Tour visits 4 wineries plus Lunch.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
41 Lake Front Dr, Geneva, NY 14456, USA
Park in the parking lot and look for the Crush Vehicle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Must have valid Photo ID
- Specific wineries subject to change
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Half Day tour includes three wineries.
- Full Day tour includes four wineries plus lunch.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crush Beer & Wine Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seneca Lake Wine Tasting & Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Seneca Lake Wine Tasting & Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seneca Lake Wine Tasting & Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seneca Lake Wine Tasting & Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSyracuseFood Tours - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkWine Tastings - New YorkBeer & Brewery Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCategory