7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Doing the rounds of Finger Lakes craft breweries in a day is near-impossible using public transport. This tour eliminates the hassle, with air-conditioned transport to, and tastings at, four Seneca and Keuka Lake hop farms. Learn why the area is perfect for beer-making, and at each brewery, enjoy farm-fresh tasting flights and behind-the-scenes looks at beer production. Upgrade to add a fourth brewery and a restaurant lunch with a beer.
- Visit three craft breweries around Finger Lakes from Seneca-Keuka area
- Travel easily by air-conditioned transport with a driver-guide for insight
- Enjoy tastings at each brewery, see their production processes, and more
- Includes hotel transfers and upgrade option to add fourth brewery and lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up/drop off at select hotels if requested
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch (full-day tour only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
41 Lake Front Dr, Geneva, NY 14456, USA
Park in the parking lot and look for the Crush Vehicle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Must have valid photo ID
- Specific breweries subject to change
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crush Beer & Wine Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Farms, Flights: Finger Lakes Brewery Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Farms, Flights: Finger Lakes Brewery Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Farms, Flights: Finger Lakes Brewery Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Farms, Flights: Finger Lakes Brewery Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSyracuseFood Tours - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkWine Tastings - New YorkBeer & Brewery Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkCategory