Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Visit Strasbourg with a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Bicycle provided
Departure & Return
Please wait for your guide in front of Café Bale on "Place d'Austerlitz" square -we have no shop - this is just a meeting point! -
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue into the imperial German district, the Neustadt, to see the Palais Universitaire, the Place de la République, and the Strasbourg Opera House, a 19th-century landmark that was rebuilt in Neoclassical style after after damage from Prussian artillery.
Get a look at daily life in Strasbourg’s pretty squares, from the Place Broglie to Place Gutenberg and Place Saint Etienne, which is flanked by homes in traditional style. Finish the 1.5-hour bike tour by riding back to Place d’Austerlitz, close to Strasbourg’s cafes, restaurants, and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cyclorama Strasbourg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.