2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Save time by combining your daily workout with sightseeing on this guided running tour of Stockholm. If you love both jogging and exploring, lace up your running shoes and hit the streets of the Swedish capital. The tour takes you along paved roads and park trails at an easy, comfortable pace allowing you to soak up the sights and listen to your guide as they share illuminating stories about each of the attractions you see along the way.
- Get a great overview and orientation of the city as you run through the streets and parks
- Save time by combining running with sightseeing
- Get insight into the city's attractions and culture from your guide
- Feel comfortable running at a steady pace and knowing you can adjust to your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointKlara Mälarstrand 4, 111 52 Stockholm, Sweden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Stockholm
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Stockholm Running Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Stockholm Running Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Stockholm Running Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Stockholm Running Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34477P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesStockholmRunning Tours - TallinnRunning Tours - HelsinkiRunning Tours - GothenburgCategory
KungsholmenSkeppsholmenMuseum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)MillesgardenRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Stockholm National MuseumStockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Stockholm Cruise PortsRoyal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)ABBA The MuseumKungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Junibacken Children’s MuseumWaldemarsudde MuseumNordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)SodermalmSkansen MuseumVasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)