Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Sweden's culinary culture and history
- 7 stops in local bars, restaurants, farmers markets and specialty shops
- Tastings add up to a full meal
- Walking distance is 2 miles (3.5 km)
Departure & Return
Meeting place is the main entrance of Östermalms Saluhall (The entrance facing Nybrogatan) Address: Östermalms Torg 11, Post code: 114 42 Stockholm
We will finish in Old Town
What To Expect
Set off walking through the city streets, using food as your conduit for exploration. Learn why Sweden is one of the happiest countries in the world as well as a culinary destination for food-loving travelers worldwide. Follow your guide to 7 different stops in restaurants, specialty shops, farmers markets and bars over the course of your 2-mile (3.5-km) walk. Taste Swedish specialties such as salty licorice, gourmet chocolate served at the royal weddings, fish soup and—of course—Sweden's famous meatballs.
Leave your tour with an introductory knowledge of Swedish cuisine and a great idea of where you'd like to return for more meals and tastings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Stockholm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms