- 2.5-hour private Stockholm walking tour of Gamla Stan, Djurgården and the Vasa Museum
- Delve into Gamla Stan (Stockholm Old Town) to admire the Coronation Church and statue of St George and the Dragon
- Take photos of the Stockholm Palace as your expert guide tells you about the Swedish royal family
- Catch a ferry to Djurgården to stroll around its parklands and quaint wooden houses
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Vasa Museum and learn more about Stockholm’s fabled ship
- See the best sights and enjoy undivided attention from the guide on this private tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Stortorget, outside the Nobel Museum - located in the Old Town.
This tour ends in the Vasa Museum so guests may continue to enjoy the museum or continue to museums nearby. Guests make their own way back via walking or public transport (ticket provided by guide included).
What To Expect
Stroll the cobblestone streets and learn about Birger Jarl, the man who founded the city of Stockholm in 1250. Walk through narrow passageways and streets built for horses, not cars, on your way to check out the Storkyrkan (Great Church). Admire the statue of St George and the Dragon that stands inside the brick Gothic cathedral.
Make your way to Kungliga Slottet, or the Royal Palace, to see the stately architecture and palace guards that surround the place that Stockholm's Royal family calls home.
Hop on a ferry for the 10-minute ride to Djurgården, a small island where the Vasa Museum stands. Take a walking tour of the island to see wooden houses from the 1700s and peaceful green parks. Upon arrival at the Vasa Museum, take a half-hour tour that shows you the highlights of the ancient ship, sunk in the waters off Stockholm in 1628 during its maiden voyage.
Finish your tour at the Vasa Museum, where you can continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Stockholm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms