- Walk through the countryside and see waterfalls, glens, and native wildlife
- Round-trip transportation from Balloch in a Volkswagen Transporter
- Refuel with snacks and refreshments
- Small-group tour limited to eight travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Balloch Address: Visit Scotland information Centre The Old Station Building, Balloch Rd, Balloch G83 8LQ Directions: Arriving by Train to Balloch Turn right if you're getting off the train, and the visitor centre is across the road and directly in front of you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. We have a Guaranteed Departure Policy which ensures the Tour will go ahead, as soon as 2 travellers book on to our Tour There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Age restrictions: Our Tours are for ages 12 and up. If you have a child and would like to join us on our Tours, please get in contact directly through firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be walking for around 3-4 hours on this trip
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Unfortunately this tour isn't suitable for wheelchairs. For a tour designed for wheel chair access, please get in touch by email on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to create a suitable day out.
- Our Loch Lomond and Trossachs excursion Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We recommend a pair of walking shoes/boots, dressing in layers, and waterproof clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Scotland's Wild
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park Tour.