9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Western Norway’s Pulpit Rock is a towering cliff-plateau directly suspended over the Lysefjorden. Hikers flock here to dangle over the precipice and photograph the meandering blue fjord. This guided hike leaves from Stavanger brings you safely to the edge of the rock to take in the view. You have time at the top to take pictures, relax, and eat lunch or a snack.
- Visit Norway’s famed Pulpit Rock, suspended over the Lysefjorden
- Small group, guided hike ensures safety and accessibility
- Tour starts and finishes in Stavanger
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lysefjorden Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I think it’s suitable for anyone determined with a fairly good fitness level." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingStavangerShore Excursions - Western NorwayHiking - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayShore Excursions - OsloHiking - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloShore Excursions - CopenhagenHiking - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenCategory