11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an active day out among mountains, fjords, and spectacular scenery—and leave all the planning and logistics to your guide—on this seamless, full-day tour. Following morning pickup at your Stavanger hotel, set off with just a small group for company. Your destination is Kjeragbolten: the picturesque boulder mysteriously wedged between cliffs. Hike up to visit it, and soak up the extraordinary views as you go.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel makes getting around seamless
- This small-group tour, capped at eight people, offers a hands-on experience
- Get up close and personal with mountains, fjords, and Nordic scenery
- Enjoy an active excursion when you hike up to the famed Kjerabolten
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and airbnb in Stavanger
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate/high amount of walking is involved
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lysefjorden Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided hike to Kjerag and Kjeragbolten?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided hike to Kjerag and Kjeragbolten?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided hike to Kjerag and Kjeragbolten?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided hike to Kjerag and Kjeragbolten?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided hike to Kjerag and Kjeragbolten
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesStavangerHiking - Western NorwayHiking - OsloHiking - CopenhagenCategory