13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and airbnb in Stavanger.
- Sola Airport, Stavanger Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is for hiking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lysefjorden Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided hike to Florli 4,444 steps?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided hike to Florli 4,444 steps?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided hike to Florli 4,444 steps?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided hike to Florli 4,444 steps?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided hike to Florli 4,444 steps
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingStavangerShore Excursions - Western NorwayHiking - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayShore Excursions - OsloHiking - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloShore Excursions - CopenhagenHiking - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenCategory